Patrons can now print wirelessly from their personal laptops while they're in the library. Patrons must be connected to the library's wireless network for the printing to work. Click the link below and follow the steps to print your documents. The link will ONLY work if you're connected to the library's wireless network.
- You must be connected to our wireless network: sfplpublicwirelessnetwork
- Follow the instructions on the webpage. Pay attention to which section of directions you're following.
- The section is for the first time you access wireless printing at the library.
- The second is for returning library patrons that have printed wirelessly before.
- NOTE: when you log in with your library card, in the box that asks where you'd like to print? CLICK WIFI. The print job will not go through if you do not highlight/select Wifi.
At this time, patrons cannot use wireless printing from their mobile devices. However, we are currently working on it and hope to have mobile printing available soon.