During these unprecedented events, institutions and vendors are providing free and/or temporary access to their resources. This list features some of those offerings, including open access to study guides, ebooks, research databases, and more.
Free access through August 31, 2020.
Free access through June 2020.
Secondary Digital Bookshelf: ebooks for tweens and teens, including nonfiction, chapter books, and graphic novels.
Free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
College Admissions Test Prep Resources from EBSCO LearningExpress®
Free access through June 30, 2020.
- ACT® Flash Review
- ACT® Power Practice
- ACT® Word Games
- AP® Biology Flash Review
- AP® Calculus AB Study Guide
- AP® Chemistry Study Guide
- AP® Computer Science A Study Guide
- AP® English Literature and Composition Study Guide
- AP® European History Study Guide
- AP® Statistics Study Guide
- AP® U.S. Government Study Guide
- AP® U.S. History Flash Review
- SAT® Math Success in 20 Minutes a Day
AP Online Courses: continue working toward college credit and placement with free, live AP review lessons, delivered by AP teachers from across the country.
Junior Library Guild @ Home
Free access to JLG's digital online reading platform!
TIME for Kids
Free access to TIME for Kids digital library through July 2020.